Monday, October 10, 2016

10/10 - boats home....house not safe???




















that leaning pine tree is really leaning now.....and it needs to come down before it smashes the house, and reaches all the way across to my boat shed w/ boat under it.

rental next door, the property owner has been notified.





















it's pulling away from the ground now!

























like living under a mouse trap, ready to ""SNAP""

























I HATE RENTALS!
the owner of the property has been notified of the danger. is relying on property management company to handle this.

standing under it looks way worse than in these photos. because its leaning so much further its completely over my house, and everyone thinks I should pay to have it cut down!

don't have any $$.

Already have one tree on top of my house. You'd think that was enough to worry about?