Sunday, December 4, 2016

12/4 - it's DECEMBER, dammit!!!!

in my house right now (8:25pm Sunday night) it's 76 degrees and I had to turn on the huge exhaust fan and open every window that works. Because it was almost 80 after being at my parents house for Sunday Dinner, and the house was all shut up closed.

Where is W-I-N-T-E-R?

I sit here shirtless in shorts and its now, because of the fan sucking outside air inside, getting cooler.

It's December dammit! 

Oh I here all the crap from people...."I love the hot weather". Really? From the air conditioned building you work in 8 hrs a day?

I'm here to tell ya, I love it when there's a good chill. Because, I know it won't be long and I'll be fishing in the hot weather, hearing people complain "who came here on purpose". That it's so hot, while fishing.

-Dress properly
-Wear a bigger hat
-Hydrate
-stop guzzling the beer!

Here's a photo of me while Summer Trout Fishing, under a bridge! 😕





















Here's a photo of me and customer John from TX in the winter (when it was cold 😊)