Thursday, December 7, 2017

12/7 - the ''INSHORE'' cross-over boat?

GLASS AND ALUMINUM?
pontoons? 
hmmmmm. I'd like to see this first hand, myself.

real unique?
worth it?
or
Disaster?

probably less of a Atlantic coastal boat. More of a Gulf coaster boat, in my opinion.

interesting though. has a few features that regular glass boats should pick up on.



just a Capt. Dave's fishing report's ''find'', I'd thought I'd share. 




ALL GLASS VERSION:




Here's my next "Bay Boat".....really. Isn't a bay boat one that you can beat up on a Oysterbed?  Bump a dock you're tying up too? Beach it on a rocky shoreline?

Or is that just the way I'd treat a bay boat?  hahahahahaha

I tell everyone IF I wasn't in the people carrying business, this is all I'd have.
TWEAKED of course. But here's the standard model 20 footer of a "mini-me".
Just add a Jackplate!