Thursday, April 12, 2007

4/11 - The Weekend Update


Week end up-date -

HOT SATURDAY SOUTH WINDS 15 KNOTS INCREASING TO 15 TO 20 KNOTS DURING THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET BUILDING TO 3 TO 5 FEET. INLAND WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS IN THE AFTERNOON.


SATURDAY NIGHT HOT SOUTH WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS...BECOMING SOUTHWEST. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET. INLAND WATERS CHOPPY. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.SUNDAY HOT WEST WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS...WITH GUSTS TO GALE FORCE POSSIBLE. SEAS 5 TO 7 FEET. INLAND WATERS ROUGH. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDER STORMS.


SUNDAY HOT WEST WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS...WITH GUSTS TO GALE FORCE POSSIBLE. SEAS 5 TO 7 FEET. INLAND WATERS ROUGH. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDER STORMS.


Just so you know.....Gale Force winds are defined as: Winds with a speed from 32 to 63 mph.
(Al's still mad about the hanging "chads", this must be his way of making Florida pay!)

S0, what the hell's the big diff??? 2-knots of wind this weekend??


Have a Sunday charter with one of my favorite regulars. Hmmmm....and today and tomorrow are just fine out there.


Didn't go today, had way too much to do, and no one else to do it but me. So I'll go Tomorrow instead and burn them giganticus shrimp still in my live well.
______________________________________
FYI: Keep-Alive oxygen infusor, live well pump...on a timer that only runs the pump about 1.5 minutes every 5, is one great way of keeping bait alive and fishing ready. I love my Keep-Alive systems so much I won't have a live well with out one! Learn more at: www.keepalive.net
______________________________________
I GUESS I'LL HAVE THIS WEEKEND OFF TOO. AND I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE EVERYONE WANTS MY JOB (OR SO THEY THINK).