Tuesday, August 28, 2007

8/28 - Let their be sight! (@0600 hrs. the next day)


This is a test. Only a test. Of the "Float Freak's" EYES.




It hasn't even been 24 hrs yet. But after my Lasik surgery by Dr. Schnipper, I can see! And see pretty damn well. I was fixed up to see far......I told the Doc, "I need to see my float at 100 paces", but at the same time I might loose close-in vision. Well, since I've never been able to see a thing outside an arms length away, my whole life. I'd certainly trade one for the other. But it looks like I can see pretty good close up too.


You can't image what wonderful technology this Lasik surgery is. Dr. Schnipper say's that the equipment he uses is so good that it would be hard to make it any better.


Many people I've taken fishing have had their eyes fixed, as I call it. And I have not heard of one dissatisfied person yet.


There isn't many things that take only minutes that can improve your life so dramatically.


For me, this is the start of a new life!