Monday, September 8, 2008

9/8 - Tackle Sale update

FOR THE BARGAIN HUNTER.


I have (4) Abu Garcia 6500 "Chrome Rockets" for sale. Very good condition. Level-wind reels, best Salt-Water Abu Garcia reel made.
Chrome over all BRASS construction. HEAVY DUTY.
There's two kinds of Abu Garcia's, flat sides with double centrifical controls, and domed sides with one centrifical control. These are flat-sided reels. Way better than their domed counter parts. YOU WILL NOT find these reels in Walmart!


They MSRP for $214.00 each!!

Outfit yourself for 1 or 2 for less than half that. I have additional parts, tools, oil and schematics if you'd like them.

Some of them are tweeked with better bearings, and a Stainless Steel spool "clutch" rather than weaker brass.

I did the improvements, myself.

$90.00 EACH or $340 for all (4)













Cash or Paypal transfer (+ fee charge.)

DO-ALL REELS. FOR INSHORE FISH.
Contact me at: 904-642-9546 or e-mail at: charter@captdaves.com