Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weather....or not??

SUNDAY

NORTH WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS BECOMING NORTHEAST IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. INLAND WATERS MOSTLY SMOOTH.















SUNDAY NIGHT
EAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS IN THE EVENING BECOMING LIGHT AND VARIABLE. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. INLAND WATERS SMOOTH.














MONDAY
LIGHT AND VARIABLE WINDS BECOMING SOUTHEAST 5 TO 10
KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. INLAND WATERS MOSTLY SMOOTH.











The key words, when fishing for BIG Trout at the inlet can be "Light and Variable" winds. And here we go again, another Sunday/Monday, that's going to have just that!
















There's NOTHING like a Monday at 7am, along the jetty rocks, is a favorite saying of mine. Now the tides not going to be all that strong either. Presently, we're right in the middle of BETWEEN the moons. Usually, people don't know about the tides. That's why I'm telling you. It's all about being informed.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope to have you aboard, very soon.
 
Mayport weather

BTW....the day after Thanksgiving is still open. Actual Thanksgiving Day, and the Saturday afterwards are booked.

Usually the #1 day of the year for fishing is, "BLACK FRIDAY". How the hell it got that name is unknown to me. Probably a marketing ploy made up by Macy's or something. Back in the hay day of the United States....retailers. They ought to re-name it, China Friday, now.

See this....Float-rig fishing the big Jetty rocks. Don't you want to do some light-tackle fishing for Trout to Sheepshead?  RIGHT NOW....the fall season, is slipping away. And if you've been aboard the Jettywolf in the past, when it was hot and steamy and wondered when the best Light Tackle fishing is, and asked about it. I KNOW my answer to you was, RIGHT NOW. During the fall. Go ahead, let these beautiful weather days slip away. But remember, I told ya so! 

Did you miss, what Chris commented about his Nov. 11th trip?

If so, here's what he posted on the bottom of the Nov. 11th report:

Chris said...


EPIC to say the least! What a hell of a day Dave!
This four day single person charter deal is exactly what I've been needing to hone in on my angling skills. I only wish you had offered this type of charter two years ago when I first moved here and got into fishing. It would have saved me a ton of money and time wasted trying to figure out how to fish these Jacksonville waters on my own. The personal attention and one on one coaching is superb and something you can't find anywhere else. Not only have I advanced my fishing abilities, but also gained a better understanding and appreciation of equipment, surroundings, and attitude. Al of which coincide to make for an epic day of fishing! I'm looking forward to our next trip, and in the mean time I'll be enjoying lots of fried T-routz! Tighten Up dave!