Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2/29 - A wonderful day to be aboard the JETTYWOLF!

The only thing I would have changed about today was to have a 4.5' tide, which in turn would mean more current, which in turn may have lead to more.....BITES.
















Tony my guest for the day, a skilled angler worked hard for what he had, but at the same time made everything that much "sweeter", also.
HERE'S THE DAY:




FROM TONY........AFTERWARDS,

"Hi Capt Dave; What a great trip on Wednesday, I enjoyed every minute. The fishing was wonderful and I managed to catch my personal best Red fish, Black Drum and Sheepshead how great is that!!. I now have you on my list to call next time I get back to this area, and organize a trip.
All the best from that English guy in New York.
Tony
PS
The video was great"