Monday, December 17, 2012

12/16 - SOLO GATORS!



Have a dermatology appointment on Monday. So I had to go on a Sunday amongst the gawkers. But that's "weekends" for ya......Or I would have waited till Monday to go, so I could be alone'ish.

Glad I went though. GATOR SPECKS GALORE!
Released a total of 5, after getting a 24 incher right at the start.
Largest was 27" at 8 POUNDS!




















Had my limit, and released the others by 10-11am. Plus 4 Yellowmouth Trout (weakfish), and had my ass handed to me while on the phone by Brutus T. Redbass. He broke me off in a nano-second down deep.

 

 
FULL BELLY?

 

 
LOOKED LIKE SUMMER BY 11:00 AM
 
 
YOU MISSED IT.

Had a call for today (Sunday) but this fishing isn't "party boating". Not for large groups.
<<<<LIGHT TACKLE...2 person MAX. is BEST, always.>>>>>


-DID YOU KNOW, YOU CAN CLICK ON ALL PHOTOS TO VIEW LARGER VERSIONS, ON EVERY REPORT?

-GO AHEAD, TRY IT...DON'T BE SCARED.