Thursday, May 23, 2013

5/23 - a week of boredom......

Wow, can I tell everyone burned their wick in April. I was so busy. But I guess that was the "cabin fever crowd".

Soon another Holiday will pass and in Jax that means; "People will think I'm standing at the dock at parade rest".  The smartphone generation will call, and then I'll have to say. "I need a deposit", and then their noses will get all out joint, because I got straight to conducting business.  They have no idea on my end. I'll need FUEL again. And no I don't have a fuel tank at home. During the summer, I have a much lower making dollars ratio. Because each day I'll drop that whopping $100 bill in the tank and thet gets me to and from and up and down the river maybe twice.

Heck, $100 is only like 26 gallons! Add in a holiday and they raise the fuel costs on the street. And those gas stations are such fun to get in and out of, anyhow.

So, if ya wanna go, and ya call me with less than 24 hrs notice. Don't get your nose outa joint when I ask for a $100 deposit straight away. The words "yes", means ya want to actually go. The words, "well let me think about it", has me onto doing something else....

Rates are clearly published on my website. So there's no mystery. There should be not even hardly a question mark, if you look and see all I have there for you to read. Then call.

If this sounds like a rant, and I use the words YOU....I don't mean, YOU. I mean "everyone out there".
And yeah, so what if it is a rant. Am I not allowed?

I have been watching so many YouTube video reviews on Cameras that my laptop is actually tired. The guys with a in yer face, tell it like it is review, of a thang-a- ma-jig brand camera is the guys that get so many hits that they earn a monthly salary from the ads on their YouTube channels, they are so popular!!

So this is kiddy stuff. Me describing late notice 8:30pm calls for the next morning at 6:30am. C'C'mon...I'm allowed right. Who's BLOG is this anyways?

There's a "front coming". But that's okay. If I get any traffic I'll be huntin & sniff'in for them down river as I always do this time of year. I decided, I'm sticking around where I know best.


Weekend weather synopsis:

HIGH PRESSURE WEST OF THE AREA WILL SHIFT SOUTH TONIGHT. A WEAK
COLD FRONT WILL CROSS THE REGION FRIDAY. FOLLOWING THIS
BOUNDARY...HIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD TO THE NORTH. THE PRESSURE
GRADIENT WILL STRENGTHEN ACROSS THE WATERS FRIDAY NIGHT INTO
SATURDAY AS THE HIGH BUILDS IN...WITH SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY
CONDITIONS POSSIBLE. THE HIGH WILL BUILD NORTHEAST OF THE REGION
SUNDAY INTO EARLY NEXT WEEK...LEADING TO A PROLONGED PERIOD OF
ONSHORE FLOW...AND AN ENHANCED RISK FOR RIP CURRENTS.