Wednesday, July 24, 2013

7/24 - 1st stage: NEW WEBSITE

It's kinda funny, and I have mentioned it here before.

But I have no idea who and how many people even come here and read or surf thru my blog pages.

Not unless I hear from YOU.

You can and always have been able to "comment" via the comments window at the bottom of this blog post....."But ya have to click on the title of the post to get to the stand alone post for the date"

That's where the comment posting window is.

Yeah, I know...."an additional 3 seconds spent, for free info"

So now Google Blogger just came out with a Contact me form. So I installed it on the right side bar at the top of this page. It just emails me. Nothing else.

Check out my new website design. It's stage #1 of a revamping project I'm into.

www.captdaves.com 

The header on this blog should have been an indication.