Saturday, December 21, 2013

12/21 - NOT MINE

JUS' AN F.Y.I for my readers. (these reels are not mine)

Here's a DEAL, on the reels I use because they are BULLETPROOF. For either HD float-rigging (heavy Duty) or bottom fishing the river and inlets. EZ to maintain, they remind me of my JETTYWOLF!



















"""IN ACTION"" on BIG REDS!
























Hell, I'm so impressed I did TWO reviews on these Shimano TR-100G Reels!
 ***VIDEO LINK #1***

 ***VIDEO LINK #2***

Great price for used FRESH WATER reels, that look very clean on Ebay. MSRP on these is usually $60 on average, plus shipping. Check out like below.

***EBAY LINK TO $30 SHIMANO TR-100G levelwind star drag "work horses" ***

ONLY 14 hrs Left....as of right now: 12/21 at: 3"07pm. I might just grab a few if nobody does.