Monday, February 10, 2014

2/10 - Getting close to sharkin' 4 pak!

Ya know I'm excited about sharkin this summer. Yeah, behind the shrimp boats for the kids and stuff.

But I'm excited about "really" Sharkin'.

I'm gearing up and getting a somewhat matched  "four set" of BIG reels and Heavy rods.
Saw this and thought....."I'd like to meet that man." Talk about a guy who is Sharkin Psycho!



GUESS HE GAVE UP? IT WAS FOR SALE:























THIS IS THE REELS HE PIECED TOGETHER:


I'm not that nutty.

Because I'll be in the Jettywolf of course. With Y-O-U possibly in a West Coast style harness, like this:



















A Daiwa Sealine 9/0, 900H, and a 50-80# stand-up rod pointed at where the shark is heading. As we "give chase!"

On hopefully something like this:













Well, maybe not that big......we'll reserve that one for me.
And the GoPro's will be running and capturing the whole thing!

<NO PROOF-NO GLORY>