Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2/26 - YESTERDAY....

Yep, yesterday was it. The day of all days.
What was it, something like 83 degrees?
Zero wind, and a lot of sun......and I bet out on Bazzaro River, the FISH probably didn't get the memo.

I keep hearing on NOAA weather radio each morning this week that the water temp sure has jumped up.
Hope Miss Gator Trout, is happy and warm.

I'll be at it:

Friday - 2 folks from TX
Saturday - One fella from Washington State (the Jettywolf's birth place) and one J-ville fella.
Sunday - ???? A guy from N.J. and some other people?? He's failed to give me any details.

So, I'll have a damn good idea if the water's warmer out there.

Just remember this if you wish you were going fishing like me,

OR

If you're having a bad day, just remember in 1976 Ronald Wayne sold his 10% stake in Apple for $2,300. It is now worth $59,565,410,309.