Thursday, May 8, 2014

5/7 - Offshore "try"....using Bloodstream Chum (?)

Think, next time I'll try "Chunkin"......as in doing the pogies in the chum-chopper deal. Was really hoping that using the Aqua-Nutrition Bloodstream chum mixture would having me fishing rather than running around hunting bait to use as chum/chunkin'.

But something has to give. This is my 4th or 5th try in the last 7-10 days. With one BIG hook-up, and then this (Video).

It took 5 hrs. for the so-called "Bloodstream Chum" to draw-in anyone!  Supposedly, it makes a slick up to 7 MILES??????  Then, obviously there wasn't a single Shark within 7 miles for 5 solid hours!!!

And Nick & I were only 7.93 miles off the Jetties.

MAY, this should be balls to the wall when it comes BIG SHARKIN'. (300-600 pounds is what I'm rigged up for)

I want to be........TOWED.