Thursday, June 26, 2014

6/26 - DON'T BE SKEERED!

Had Linda and her grandson Spencer aboard the Jettywolf today. Started out with the idea of heading out to Montgomery's Reef for a little drift fishing with the monster Pogies that have been between the Jetties and Ft. George Inlet.

But today they were super scattered. And by the time I said "Hell with this bazzaroo NE Florida hooya"
I hear guys talking they are thick, all the way up North of Nassau Sound!! Do you know that's over 9 miles from the North Jetty?? And all I'd need is a dozen and a half for my little 14 gallon livewell.
FORGET THAT!!!!!!!!

There was a O-N-E Shrimper working the chum hole. So by the time those guys got to where the pogies were we already had on a double header of 100 POUND Blacktips!

Isn't all about FAST action?? I think so, because by Noon it's hotter than all get out. So it's about ACTION NOW. I believe.

DON'T  BE SKEERED. GRANNY LINDA STROKED HER SELF A FEW GOOD SHARKS TODAY. IF GRANNY LINDA CAN DO IT. SO CAN YOU. SHE WAS A FISHIN MACHINE. AND IT WAS MY ABSOLUTE PLEASURE TO HAVE HER AND SPENCER ABOARD THE JETTYWOLF TODAY.

About noon, we headed into the river where it was really HOT, and we got one 20 pound Redbass, and called it a day.

If all the men i take were as tough as TOUGH as Granny Linda. I'd be really doin' something!!!

 


















DOUBLE-HEADER 100 POUND BLACKTIP SHARKS