Wednesday, August 20, 2014

8/20- It's better than 666

Growing....and now a member of the Hooked Up Network. A network of other Video Anglers across the country. That also helps promote each of us.

Thought I'd share





777 YouTube subscribers, just short of a 1/4 million "views".
But of course I'm not satisfied.

It's still funny, no matter how hard I work to "show" people with video, what they'll be doing, the boat they'll be on, the tackle used, the environment we fish etc.

You still can't please everyone!

-did you know I need a big cabin?
"so to get out of the hot summer sun"

-did you know I need a big cabin?
"so to get out of the cold in winter" 

-did you know that fishing isn't picking fish out of the seafood counter at Wally's World?
"many think a Guided Charter is just that"

-why do people want species that don't fit the season we're in?
"because they want to not catch, I guess"

-guess what my j-o-b is?  And why you're hiring me?
"to catch F-I-S-H...That's what we'll do!"

TELL ME IF YOU'VE BEEN TO ANY LOCAL FISHING GUIDES SITE AND HAS AS MUCH OR MORE  INFO THAN THIS SITE HAS...MY E-MAIL IS: CHARTER@CAPTDDAVES.COM

IF SO...I GUESS I HAVE TO WORK EVEN HARDER TO SHOW YOU WHAT I DO.








BTW, I wish this was from out on the water. But this is the nicest sunset I've ever seen in a Winn Dixie grocery store parking lot.






































And I never saw anyone else around even LOOK, up......(shows ya how in tune the general public is with their Earth!)