Sunday, April 19, 2015

4/18 - Jacksonville Fishing; I call this covering ground



WHERE WERE YOU?
IT WAS A GORGEOUS DAY IN THE MIDDLE OF APRIL AND NO ONE WANTED TO GO?

There's many times people do all they can to make it so difficult for me to even take you.

Let me count the ways.....

They call the morning of. That doesn't work out very often. People call the day before but seem to not want to commit, because I need your commitment "less than 24 hours notice?
1/2 up front deposit, mandatory."

Think I'm a party boat? Yep, no one ever goes to my website any more. They think ya just walk on with 18 people like I'm a bus, back home in Bakersville USA.  SORRY, I do (4) people and thats too many in my book......with ADVANCED DEPOSIT.

Or instead of having a bus load, will call with 5 people. Uneven numbers don't cut it in Life, and are one OVER because I carry a fishing license to cover 4 persons only!

Please folks. Do some investigation, ask a few questions. And reserving is easy in all reality.

Sometimes I feel as if I had a 30 ft. Bass Pro shops party barge, I could do more trips. Load them all up, drop anchor, dead shrimp for everyone...... and call it fishing.

BUT I'M NOT A INSHORE PARTY BOAT. And plan on staying that way.