Friday, November 20, 2015

11/20 - Hooked Up Highlights: The Hooked Up Network & todays charter


My YOUTUBE Network (the Hooked Up network) Highlights and my customer Bob from Michigan's 21 pound Record Fish on my little Slab spoon jigs was included. Watch it here:











Had ole "grasshoppa" Chris M. aboard today with two buddies. In the river for Chris' first ever Sheepshead, and his first Gator Trout.  (Chris had a boat, chartered me also, plus we plain ole fished together. As I took him under my wing and tried to teach the boy something...Guess it worked, he was the "HOT ROD" today.


























































































































Redfish, Trout, Sheepshead, Black Drum, Flounder, Croakers, Puffers, you name it we probably caught it today!!!




















Taking reservations for December right now. Still have dates left. Call now to get your day out aboard the Jettywolf  (904) 642-9546