Thursday, January 7, 2016

1/7 - REVAMPED "SPECIES" SERIES: Striper & Catfish

COMING SOON TO:   CAPT DAVE'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL

More Ugly Talk...

Ugly Stik has re-vamped the Striper & Catfish rod "species" series of rods.


-No, I don't fish for either fish, but these are two rods that I have fished many of the older models of. And let me tell ya', I loved them back then, and now..."It's a whole new ball game."



















I'll tell you a few things you didn't know about the worlds most iconic rod brand, the worlds strongest rod, and yeah, the worlds most durable rod!

On CAPT DAVE'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL it's more than just going fishing and catching fish. It's about the sport, lifestyle, and equipment used.



















So stay tuned. I've always got something in the works. For my Blog Readers, & YouTube channel subscribers.  (plus I post shit on Twitter and Facebook...no I'm not a huge Facebooker)