Tuesday, April 11, 2017

FINALLY....(ALOT OF FUN)

The wind has backed off. My elbow is back 100%. And I have a great appreciation for the usefulness of my "limbs".

If you have no idea what I'm talking about. Scroll on down and acquaint yourself with my last few Vlog video's, explaining last week.

Today was a blast. It just goes to show ya, it's all about the people I have  aboard the Jettywolf.
Erin & Casey.  Visiting from South Florida aka: "LaLa Land"....Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
They were quite smitten with ole boresville, Jax. Fl.   Compared to down yonder. I can see why.

Casey made mention a few times the difference...."especially at the boat ramps."

I'm not gonna do one of those "this was caught here, this was caught there" reports. Because later I'll be publishing a video with some fun footage.

So here's just some photos from today, that Erin took.





























































I GOT ONE ON MY BRAND NEW ''JIGGING MASTER - WIKI REEL''










































































I CAUGHT ME A DUCK DECOY!