Wednesday, June 28, 2017

6/28 - a happy Jettywolf, is a spic & span Jettywolf


took boat over to Pelagic Fabrication to get measurements for the new top that's being built, then welded to the Jettywolf........NOT SOON ENOUGH!

Yes, this could and will take weeks.  Damn, should have started this in Feb.
but the ''funds'', weren't available then.

Guess NO ONE really wants to be apart of my ''help fund my boat top project''.
as per this blog post:  https://blockurl99.blogspot.com/2017/06/69-artists-rendering-of-top-i-need-on.html

It's so discouraging when you offer such a deal, and 'one' follower mentions it. And I look and that blog post had 192 readers!  Guess, I should be a member of some cult, huh? Then, the members may get behind me. But going it alone, even after 20 plus years. Yeah, it's very discouraging. But, I'm used to it.

IT'S IN THE WATER IN THIS TOWN. Fishing isn't a way of life like it is in many parts of Louisiana. That's why I  wished I lived there!!









Here's the mega spotty Redbass from the other day. Yep, another crappy smart phone picture. (not mine, hehehe...)