Sunday, July 23, 2017

7/23 - a few catch pics......VIDEO coming

sometimes it's it seems very difficult to get magazine quality photos of customers, especially the kids. Don't know why, but it is. To get a great photo I need to position the person, the fish, other people on the boat. And no one really wants to work with me.

Thats why video is easier!

here's two examples:




















earlier this week:
- My Large'ness, of course is present, the Black Drum is present, where's my Jr. Angler? but his non-fishing sister sure is there!  I was trying to get me and the kid together....in a good photo.



























on 7/22 We had several good size Bull Redfish. This one was 26 pounds, and after a arduous battle, my angler was struggling to even HOLD the fish up!

-video of this day coming soon.