Saturday, May 12, 2018

5/12 - NO....this is actually about fishing!

So, from my last report the view count is thru the roof. It was ZERO to do about fishing and it was oh so popular.

It got more views than my gawd damn "own" videos!

Yeah, it's been about a month since I did a video. And it doesn't really seem to matter.

The reason? My dad's been very ill and was in the hospital for 9 days. So, my mind really wasn't "into" sitting for 8 hrs editing a video.

I do have some topics, I could do a video about. But I'll get around to it.

After the views of my last report (below this one), I wonder if I ought to just post other peoples video's?

Here's some recent catches. BIG REDFISH & BIG TROUT, BIGGER DAMN SHIPS.....that reverse the tide flow in the river!  And super Sun rises I see every day.












































































Don's 20 pound Bull Redfish (1 of 3 hooked up...a few lost due to ROCKS!)






































Don's Mom got this hefty Sheepshead. (His dad did too but no picture)




















Bob's GATOR TROUT!



















Jason's GATOR TROUT!























More GATOR TROUT 5 pounders!!!!!!!!



















Bob's 22"  keeper sized Redfish. He also caught a Sheepshead, float-rig fishing.
On this day he caught his 1st Trout, Redfish and Sheepshead EVER!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MULLING OVER CHANGING MY RATES FOR WEEKENDS. DUE TO THE RIVER IS ALMOST UN-FISHABLE ON WEEKENDS AND IT'LL COST ME ALOT MORE TO GET OUT OF THE "HUB" FUEL WISE. TO GET AWAY FROM THE CROWDS.

SO A CHANGE COULD BE COMING. MY RATES HAVEN'T CHANGED IN YEARS!!!!

AT THE SAME TIME I JUST RECEIVED A EMAIL THAT "AMAZON PRIME" IS GOING UP FROM $99 A YEAR TO $120 A YEAR AS OF MAY 11TH.

EVERYTHING COST MORE AND AT THE SAME TIME MY COSTS GO UP, I HAVE NEVER RAISED MY RATES....THAT COULD CHANGE!