Saturday, July 28, 2018

7/28 - Friday & Saturday's charters....NO MORE FISHING VIDEOS!!!!!!!!

Of course I had huge plans after a great trip with my customer Traveller Bob. With big Gator Trout and a Big Bull Redfish and a Jack attack and many other lost fish.

So Friday rolls around and we head to the Jetties (inlet) to play around till the tide started to fall. I have two great guys from New Mexico aboard the JETTYWOLF.

Everything is new to them. I mean everything. But they were "quick adapters".
We caught at the jetties a few Croakers WAY too big for bait, a few Whiting, and a few small Sand trout.

This wasn't to my liking. So we ran up to where Traveller Bob and I fished and low & behold via my scanning the area with my binoculars. "THERE'S A BOAT, RIGHT THERE IN THAT AREA!"

I do not like fishing near ANYONE! 

So I dropped back and punted. We caught loads of tiny Croakers. I told my New Mexico guys...."You are now fishing for the smallest fish you can catch!"   

And to my amazement, they caught a well full of perfect 3-4" Croakers!!!
Oh we're in now! I was so happy.

We had to drop back and I wanted no parts of fishing near any other boats. Since I kept "glassing" the spot I wanted to fish with my binoculars and it looked like I'd be near what happens to be a guy who watched my video and now is sitting in the same area I fished on Monday with Traveller Bob!!!

NO MORE FISHING VIDEOS FOLKS!  

PEOPLE ARE SO DISRESPECTFUL AND KNOW WHERE I'M FISHING AND IMMEDIATELY GO STRAIGHT THERE! 
The first chance they get.

It's happened with float-rig fishing for Trout in the winter and NOW they'll do it to me in the heat of the deep dark summer too??

This area is for shit. No one can think for themselves and find their own spots. It's utterly amazing.

We lost 3 bull bull Redfish in a row.....how?  They just pulled off the hook or didn't eat the litl' Croakers down the hatch.

We had a few Jacks on and got one to the boat.

Here's the photos:
-my friends at the dock
-Jack Crevalle
-26 pound Redfish
-35 pound Redfish






















WHITE EGRET





















NIGHT HERON

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------

then today, 7/28 a dreaded SATURDAY.
I took Michelle and her 8 year old daughter Gabby, out for a 1/2 day.

Both total ''newbies''. but sooooo willing to learn. We fished the river and had lots of Croakers, Seabass, and a few sand trout and a small Shark. Then,we took a small live Croaker and fished it on the bottom for a bull Redfish. Michelle then realized FISHING ISN'T SO EASY!

When she caught a 17 pound REDFISH.







































''hint-hint''
BOOK YOUR DAY IN ADVANCE, BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME!!

why do people call me at 9pm-10pm for fishing the next day at 7am????
because they are ''flying by the seat of their pants''   THATS WHY!
Guess they don't get the fact I'm up and adam at 3-4am and hit the hay at 8-9pm.

GOOD GAWD....I'm a fisherman!  
I'M NOT TALKING ON THE PHONE AT 10PM.

HOURS OF OPERATION: 8AM T0 6PM