Monday, September 24, 2018

9/24 - ALL I'M ''LIVING'' FOR....THE REASON I BREATH STILL (hahaha)

http://www.captdaves.com - since 1996, your Jax fishing charter/guide.

and it isn't right now.....just yet.

BUT IT'S ALSO COMING THIS FALL/WINTER!



RIGHT NOW: 

















HAD TO CHASE THIS ONE...'deja vu' again...(see other report blow, same deal) Hell, I have very poor golfing skills and need jumbo clubs!! People really need some fishing skills to boat a 35 pounder on ''light'ish'' tackle.
We were just in 10 feet of water, because I hate that deep water, giant sinker, heavy tackle B.S. Thats done around here. Just recovering from blowing out my shoulder by all that deepwater anchoring. So, NO MORE of that 45' of water for me! GOT THIS ONE! But lost a smaller Redbass at the boat on live mullet. Action wasn't fast and furious. Also had one big Ladyfish, lost at boat also.

From now on, no more ''live bait'' rods and reels, for these bull Reds. 

here's what I was using, and the larger (my shark tackle) of what I'll be using from now on.

100 pound Powerpro braided line!