Saturday, February 13, 2021

02/13 - A REVOLATION JUST HIT MY, ''ONE SIDED BRAIN''

JUST FIGURED IT ALL OUT, after 13 yrs. doing Youtube of why my channel is so UN-successful❗❗

....it's all because, what interests me. '''Is of NO interest to the general public.'''

After all, Jay Leno used to do 'JayWalking', where he talked to the public, asked questions, AND they are so out of touch.

ADD intense fishing??????

OMG, they're more interested in the newest DUMB phone.

Either way, Pier baits, Clothes pin lures..... ''NOS'' Coast Hawk's. (some still around) Have caught Mackerel to Tarpon.

A FAVORITE LURE STYLE, AT: https://www.captdaves.com/fishing-cha... 

















I have a small collection of ''vintage'' clothes pin lures, (aka: pier baits)

Modern versions are Got-Cha plugs, OR KNOCK-OFF: Tsunami Zip-jigs. Some call'em jerk- jiggers.

I LOVE THESE THINGS. Cast a mile, sink fast, fun to fish.

I SEE A VIDEO TOPIC IN THE MAKING AFTER THESE ARRIVE.

YES, THESE ARE HEADING MY WAY, VIA DEAD SLOW USPS.

Happy💖Birthday to me. Since I bought these in photo for myself.


NEW VERSIONS ARE SIMPLE PLASTIC, OR METAL BODIED, WITH THRU WIRE: