Thursday, April 10, 2008

4/10 - Giving you the info!

New addition, and a kind of cool one I think.

I consistently get folks looking at my web site and then call me go fishing the next or same day and don't realize, that the wind is HOWLING a gale.

Soooooo.....I installed a giant weather screen right in front of the viewers.
Check it out on my "home page" www.captdaves.com

There's also weather links on this web page too: http://www.captdaves.com/jetties_page.htm
Plus a cool site called Fish Weather listed in my "links" along the side bar here on the BLOG.

And because I'm always thinking about my beloved BLOG readers. I also installed the same weather screen at the very bottom of this BLOG...."scroll down" now and you'll see it.

That's Mayport. Yep, who gives a toads butt about the airport, Craig field, somewhere over on the west side of town. I'm not fishing there!!

Working hard to provide you with as much information as I possibly can, is what I strive for.

Even though my past "POLL" showed hardly any BLOG readers are people looking for the finest in River/Inlet charter fishing aboard the BIG METAL boat. But, hey who's to say ya'll may not refer a friend, relative, or client to me. Right?

That's why this BLOG is here. NO other local charter service in N.E. Florida provides YOU with as much local info as I do on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.

Thanks for visiting and I'm always glad to bump into you all when I'm out and about.

Remember, scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page to see Mayport Weather. (the wind and direction, and barometer is the most important thing.)