Saturday, May 24, 2008

5/24 -Wanted and For Sale:

I'll start off with something I'm looking for an what I'm willing to do.

I'm in need of a person who is a legitimate aluminum alloy welder. Has the equipment and know how to do a simple job for me. I'll supply materials. I have a small project that I've designed, but do not own a welder and do not know how to "lay a perfect stack of dimes". Either come to my house, or willing to bring project to you within the Jacksonville area.

I'M WILLING TO: Give a one day charter for two passengers. For a few hours work. It's a value of $400+. Please contact me at: charter@captdaves.com or call (904) 642-9546 if you are this person and possess the skill level and equipment to do basically (3) perfect welds.


For Sale:
------------

3- Okuma Guide Select 7'6" heavy action split cork grip, Alconite guides, casting rods. 1-5 oz. capability. Brand new in March! List for: $109.00 Selling for $50 each.




2- SEEKER rods, premium quality made in California. All Black with blue threading, Composite Fiberglass/graphite rods. Very sweet action. Perfect for trolling for King Mackerel, casting, bottom fishing.

Brand new in April maybe used 3 times. Zirconia Guides, the hardest guide material used today–offers resistance to nicks, dings or wearing marks from the new super lines. The handles are EVA–a material that feels like hypalon but is made of advanced material resistant to UV damage and much lighter than cork. These new EVA handles, reel seat hoods and rings in the guides are made in lightning blue to maintain the Blue Lightning theme.

8 foot Model # BSCW-807-8, see here: http://www.tackledirect.com/inshorerods.html at $193.00, Selling for $100....that's a steal!