Friday, September 19, 2008

9/19 - K.O.D. kinda day....

Rescheduled with Don B. and friends today.
The forecast (wind) isn't good and at SCA - small craft advisory....even if it was just a caution. It wouldn't have been good.

Coming off a full moon, incoming tide, and ENE winds. "Oh this isn't good for anyone..."
Especially Don and his friends. And I have the same exact deal tomarrow also, and it sounds like they do not want to move the date.

The way I look at it is, if I'd stay home and not waste my time....Well, enough said right there.

K.O.D. kinda day - Incoming flooding tide, high ENE winds Kiss O' death.

Have you noticed?
I added a music track play list to the ole Reports Blog. Turn on your speakers, if ya wanna hear my selections. The play list is at the bottom of this page. I couldn't find all of what I wanted to put on it, like Celtic Soul more Rathkeltair and Neil Anderson. So I added some oldies but goodies.

Like the photos on my slide show, the tunes change automatically as the page is open as do the photos. Wonder if anyone ever notices that?

I have to say, I'm in the D-A-R-K when it comes to what people see, hear and look for.
I guess because I talk to so many folks who are not computer savvy. And have a hard time going from one of my web pages to another.

Oh well......enjoy, if ya can.

This weekend looks to be a "wind fest."

Good for Sailors, not fisherman.

--------------------------------

Can't believe no one needs a few of these reels....Have ya' searched these TIMEX style reels on Google and see what they go for? Holy Moly. Chrome over solid brass, international market reels.
The only Abu Garcia really worthy of Saltwater envioroments.

I'll take $260 for all 4 cash...
or $75 each.