Friday, November 21, 2008

11/21 - No takers.....

I recently sent out an announcement to all who are signed up for my rates schedule that I would be giving a discount for bookings of (2) passenger trips for Thanksgiving week, if reserved before the 21st......and there was no takers.

Sign of the times I guess....I suppose no one wanted to save $$. Huh?

As far as next week. As of right now, the best weather date looks to be Monday the 24th.

Just letting ya'll know.


MONDAY: SOUTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. INLAND WATERS MOSTLY SMOOTH.

Monday looks to be the day that is the "stall" in between a change of wind direction.

Most of the time, that's what happens. Just before a change in wind direction, the wind will lay down for a day.

Because here's Tuesday November 25th......(predicted)

TUESDAY: NORTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. INLAND WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.

South westerly winds under 15 knots sure does make for some good conditions on some of my favorite spots.


Scott Lovin, caught this 7 pound "Speck" on a light S. Westerly day in January.
DAMN, that was one Pretty Fish!