Thursday, April 15, 2010

4/15 - Tax day.....and March winds in April

I know we're a month behind as far as the fishing is concerned. That's a given. Because of the temps we had starting back on Jan 1.

But this is more like March winds, this week. I GOTTA WET A LINE, I GOTTA CATCH ME SOME TROUTZ!

I not only installed new night fishing lights on the boat but also put in two new rod holders so my TGT rod riggers http://tgttackle.com/tgt-rod-rigger.php work better for deep water bottom fishing, and spoon trolling this summer.















So, here's the MARINE forecast for the next few days. I hope they are a little bit right?

930 AM EDT THU APR 15 2010

SMALL CRAFT EXERCISE CAUTION

TODAY-NORTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. INLAND
WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS.

TONIGHT-NORTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. INLAND
WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS.

FRIDAY-EAST WINDS 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. INLAND
WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS.

FRIDAY NIGHT-SOUTH WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET.
INLAND WATERS MOSTLY SMOOTH.

SATURDAY-SOUTH WINDS 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. INLAND
WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

SATURDAY NIGHT-SOUTH WINDS 15 KNOTS BECOMING WEST 10 KNOT.
SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. INLAND WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.

SUNDAY-NORTHWEST WINDS 10 KNOTS BECOMING NORTHEAST 10 TO 15
KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET. INLAND WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED
SHOWERS.


I might be able to go "try it" Friday.

Now I'm waiting on something I've also wanted for a long time....A "Hydro Glow" light.