Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1/24- MONDAY...and you missed it.

I told ya it was going to be nice on Monday. Monday was the only day this week that was supposed to be fishable.
(referencing: This post from the 22nd.)

This time of year, you have to go when it's right! That's, when I go. (what happened to all you retiree's that asked me about my 2 for 1 winter  fishing deal?) You missed it, and will continue too, I guess.

A real box filling trip for sure. No crowds, just an east sustained 10 knots (bad direction) and an incoming tide. I'd usually call it a "KOD" - kiss of death, day. But I was determined to really fill up on winter fillets. And played it real simple.

Talk about simple:
  • 2 miles from the boat ramp.
  • Fresh Dead Shrimp.
  • 4 hours total.
  • one "fairy wand of a rod".
  • K.I.S.S winter fishing.

Enjoy my super novice production. I'll get better. I'm just getting all the parts an pieces together for solo videoing. And am moving over to Adobe Premier Editing software....."the good stuff."

My YOUTUBE Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BLM26CC
-come on by and be "MY FRIEND" hahahahahahah.....