Saturday, October 29, 2011

What the heck....????

Can some one e-mail me if something is going on during SATURDAY Nov. 5th?

I have a morning charter, "kids trip".

So, I don't have any time availible till, at least 11-12am. I knew when I booked this two hr. charter that I'd get $500 days calling me. It's my luck, a-l-w-a-y-s.

I have had no less than (6) inquiries for THE 5TH of NOVEMBER.
It's like the only date the entire month, anyone wants to go fishing!

I have a feeling I'm lost, or not in touch with reality. Is there something I'm missing??

Right when you think you have the "general public" sort of figured out, you figure out that you really don't know anything.

SIX inquiries in 2 days for the same Saturday. Holy Crap.

____________________________

I'm booked for Sunday October 30th.

Here's the lovely forecast:

TONIGHT AND SUNDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 KNOTS. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET.
INLAND WATERS CHOPPY.

Here's the lovely tide:

 6+ FEET at high tide at: 1:00 pm

Believe I'll try an old Fall Fishing Technique and see if it works.
Mill Cove:  rising tide, hiding out of the wind, clicker-corks and live shrimp, float-rigs and live shrimp.












Add 20 kt. NE wind on top of a 6+ foot tide, I'll be able to go about anywhere up in the cove, there will be so much water!!!!














Last time it was cool, windy and Oct. 30th I had Wayne Smith and family aboard my SeaChaser bay boat "the Hooligan" and we had 100 fish in 6 hrs. Trout, Sheepshead, Drum, Reds, and Flounder. Popping corks and 1/8th oz. jigs along shell bars.
That was back in 2004, though. And Wayne and family were recently back from Lafitte La. where they caught 700+ fish in two days. So they were HIGHLY SKILLED ANGLERS.