Friday, November 18, 2011

11/18 - the weekend

SATURDAY
EAST WINDS 15 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. INLAND WATERS
A MODERATE CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS.

SATURDAY NIGHT
EAST WINDS 10 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. INLAND
WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS.

SUNDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. INLAND
WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS.

I know today, "Friday" seems to be reminding me of weekends past where it was blowing a gale. B-U-T, at least Sunday's forecast isn't all that bad.

I'll be out Saturday and Sunday with the same crew from the Chicago area, I believe. Yeah EAST, sucks for this Jetty-Jockey. But as the saying goes here in J-ville, Fla.

"you must remain, rigidly flexible!  There isn't a single constant"  That's what makes it interesting, huh?

Check back, reports to follow I'm sure.......