Thursday, December 22, 2011

12/22 - ANOTHER wonderful December day.

Who remembers last winter??

-MOST CALENDAR DAY FREEZES IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER...
JACKSONVILLE...2010...14 FREEZES...OLD RECORD...12 IN 2000






I sure do, and let me tell ya it was far from this warm and nice at this same time last year. (you're missing it?)

The fishing was great last winter, but the cold was tough to work through many days. I was out in a T-shirt today, and shorts as usual, jus' wacking and stackin the fattie Trout.

This is what I live for and am wishing I could do 12 months a year. But that doesn't happen around here. Nov. thru May is Trout time.

It won't last forever.. Ya'll who have fished aboard the Jettywolf know how much fun this is.  "I have my trusty float-rigs always handy."  And for the fun of it. My "clicker corks".


You'll see.....just watch.