Sunday: 12/18 - Another """"WINDLESS""""" Light & Variable winds.....aka: "hardly a breeze" day.
CHRISTMAS MARKS THE MIDDLE POINT OF THE BEST INSHORE LIGHT TACKLE FISHING THIS AREA HAS TO OFFER. SO RIGHT NOW, IT'S HALF GONE! OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND IS, "IT'S ONLY HALF WAY OVER!"
Don't ask for days like this come July, August, Sept. or even October.
-Cool air & water temps
-Super frisky live shrimp (baits)
-Trout on the feed bag
-No limits on Yellowmouth Trout
-Keeper sized Redfish on light tackle
-Heavy Sheepshead on the Float-rig
-No reason to sweat profusely
Park to park tours via the St. Johns River - up to 6 persons:
-Depart the Mayport Boat ramp, head northward on the ICW to the historic Kingsley Plantation.
-Depart boat and walk around and view the still present N.E. Florida plantation remains; Houses, and quarters.
-Get back on boat and head back south to the St. Johns River, passing the local port facilities.
-Depart boat at the Ft. Caroline National Park, head to visitors center where you can see artifacts and learn about local history. This visitors center is loaded with things most people don't even know about the river's banks. Walk the replica "fort" that's adjacent the visitors center.
-Head back to Mayport......tour time: 4 hours.
- $350 with a $100 deposit in advance
Two hour "kids trip", for the youngsters:
- Two hours..."not too long, not to short", for kids under 6 years of age, usually.
- Max. three kids, and one adult, or two kids, and two adults, or less.
- Trip is intended to give the kids a "thrill". Fish an hour, tour and hour.
- Boat ride and see Dolphins and bird life, the inlet, (when calm) & Big Ships!
- Anchor up and catch a few fish for the kids.
- Dock to dock, 2 hours, with $50 for additional hour.
- $200 with $100 deposit in advance.
Private, personal fishing charters:
- Your personal, private light tackle fishing trip.
- Just your party, no split trips with strangers.
- Compared to "party boats", you get way more fishing time.
- No long seemingly endless boat riding
- Too rough for ya? We "move".
- Want calm waters only, no problem.
- Light tackle fishing...really, the tackle is lighter and easier to fish.
- NEW to the area? Then this is for you!
- Good eating fish, filleted, skinned and de-boned for you.
- Coolers, Ice, tackle, Licenses, EZ booking, directions, and.......
- Most of all, your own special report, with either video or photos taken.
- Usually 6 hrs. FISHING THE TIDE. add $50 for 8 hrs.
- starting at $400 with $100 deposit in advance.
-Visa, M/C, Amex, Discover accepted via secure Google Check-out.