Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3/7 - weather guessing??

Good gawd, I can't keep up with all this....

the weather guessers have me steppin and fetchin.

Last night they made it sound as if Mother Nature was out to kick some asses and take some names with the Marine Forecast.

But here it is right now:

MAYPORT: (at Pilot boat dock)
 10:48 am EST
1548 GMT 03/07/2012
Wind: ESE (110°), 9.9 kt
Gust: 15.0 ktAir Temp: 69.4 °F
Water Temp: 62.6 °F

Really not that bad except for wind direction especially at the jetties.

I didn't have this hard a time decipering their forecast all winter long!

I re-scheduled today till Saturday because last night Saturday was gonna be fine.

Now look at it!!!!!!!!!!!

NOAA Marine Forecast:
SATURDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. INLAND
WATERS CHOPPY. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS.

My crystal ball is going hay-wire!