Sunday, May 5, 2013


Well, my Sunday charter didn't want to go. They called last night and in the midst of serious down pours. They don't know the weather as well as "their Guide does". I told them, "I was still on. I have faith it's over on Sunday according to all forecasts." But they didn't want to go.

And as it turned out....I was correct. We could have gone today, on Sunday 5/5!!

So....Here's the new policy:

NO charters will be cancelled or rescheduled because of weather, until the morning of. So, unless notified by Capt Dave, via telephone call. Be prepared to stay with plans and show up at the boat ramp, 15 minutes prior to departure time. And no matter what, come prepared with proper attire, because you will be in the great outdoors.