Thursday, March 27, 2014

3/26 - Busy, Busy....

Booked from the 27th thru to the 30th.
Thursday thru till Sunday.

Had a week where because of the weather forecasters, had to start shuffling people around. Then, the folks that had two days booked, Friday & Saturday had to cancel. So that opened up those days for me to move the other's into.

So, that's the story right now. But we certainly aren't out of the woods just yet. It's still "spring" in J-ville, and that means "iffy" weather.

Yeah, I know that if you're from Michigan. Anything less than snow and ice is fantastic. But that still does change things here. I remember the weather saying about, "March Shower's brings April Flowers"
But that's not the concern.

Being that March and April are "TRANSITIONAL" months. meaning it's not really winter, and it's certainly not summer just yet.

Water temps are still just 61 degrees at the jetties around the ocean.

On the Black Drum Saga..."I hate these fish!!


















They bite, only when our blasting current slows, be it a slowing rising tide, or a slowing falling tide.
So guess what that means?

YOU GET ONE HOUR OR SO OUT OF EACH SIX HOURS TO CATCH THEM!
They've always been that way. And it's a pain in the ass, really.

Another reason why I don't catch that many. Because I've stereotypically been Trout fishing instead.
Suppose I'll just continue that trend?





















Not much else to report at this point. But I'm sure after these run of days. I will later on.