Thursday, August 14, 2014

8/14 - Take your Daughter, Jacksonville Fishing



JUST BECAUSE IT'S BACK TO SCHOOL TIME DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT "STILL" FISHING TIME.  TAKE YOUR BEST GAL, FISHIN'.
www.captdaves.com - advanced reservation required.

Let's go have FUN.



----------------------------------------------------------------

































"The Video is great. It does not show how great the trip was. I have been fishing all over the greater US and Mexico and I can tell you that I have not been on a better trip then this trip. All my daughters and my needs were meet, the fishing was great. The boat and equipment were of the highest quality.  I will reschedule the next time I'm in Jacksonville. Thanks again for a fabulous trip and a lifetime experience shared with my daughter. "

TY...... Shaun