Friday, April 3, 2015

4/3 - Easter weekend

Let the zoo begin!

Right about now is when all the fair weather boaters and fisherman come out of the drift wood.
Boats I have never ever seen before at the ramp in the morning, ghetto cruisers waking the river banks. Yep. These people are the ones we don't see all winter long.

When I leave the dock on a cold late January morning with two die-hards from Michigan. You won't ever see these people. And the funny thing is, "It's Florida", not Chicago IL. It's never that bad if you know how to dress. The fisherman in Chicago look out at a giant lake full of ice.

But, I'm so glad there's fair weather sissy fisherman. Because I don't want to see them. That's why I call Dec. Jan. Feb. and even parts of March, "Dave's Time".

Well, I'm here to tell ya, Dave's Time is O-V-E-R!

The proof started, T-O-D-A-Y.