Sunday, October 11, 2015

10/11 - TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE

November thru May.

What makes it "best"? Answer; More variety of species.

By late November, for me it's all about Speckled Trout fishing. That for the last 6 months has been near futile. So, I'm tracking them daily. But throw in Keeper Redfish, Black Drum, Flounder, Sheepshead, by December.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


THAT PARAGRAPH  ABOVE IS STRAIGHT OFF MY HOME PAGE "FORECAST".

But like anything "fishing" is not carved in stone by any means.

10/11 - will be most likely will be the day the change goes into effect.

What the hell are ya talkin' about Dave?

FLOAT FISHING & JIGGING  'VS.'  BOTTOM FISHING

Yes, the forecast says November for Trout tracking, but let me tell ya, I just get plain tired of the smoking tides and heavy lead and NON-LIGHT TACKLE FISHING!  Yeah, how can you call heavy rods, line, and large reels "light tackle"?

Time to go for "keeper fish", versus that Jumbo fish or two.

I transition, just like the seasons. It's how I stay sane.....hahahahaha.

More of this:


Yeah and this too.....