Friday, November 13, 2015

11/13 - Steppin & fetchin'

Had some really nice folks aboard to day from Wyoming.

The jetties were super nice, so we parked it on the south side of the south jetty and I had 9 year old Rachel hooked up on a fast Croaker bite on her first drop.  Such a cutey pie, and she loves fishing.
An absolute joy to have aboard.





















The Croakers were chewin so fast and furious I really only got off this one photo.
Later, we set out some cut baits in hopes of a Big Redbass, but ended up with a Nurse Shark and two stingrays instead, Litl' Rachel and I worked the Nurse shark together and her Dad Roger too the Stingers.  Have not really had much in the way of alien hover craft fish all summer and so far this fall. But today was my day for them, I guess.  Either way, you certainly don't see Nurse Sharks or Stingers in Wyoming!

Next up.....N.E. Winds and East winds coming.
2 persons for all my trips coming up so we're gonna Trout track in the river.

Stay tuned!