Sunday, November 29, 2015

11/29 - I be yer Huckleberry!





























1st Jetty Trout of the winter season.....they always make it by Thanksgiving. But sometimes I can't for the seas and customers non-sealegs.




























BEAUTIFUL 3 pounder.....told ya the assault has begun.



























Moved inshore for more sweethearts.



























On a "home-made" Clatterbrat lure.



























Two, liked it. Very much so.



























was seduced on the "BLING" ROD & REEL.



























More the Merrier, I say! (Trout that is)




























I LIVE FOR THIS RIGHT NOW.  I PAY MY DAMN DUES ALL STEAMY SUMMER LONG, WITH THE ABSENCE OF ALL GOOD FILLET'ABLE FISH INSHORE. I SWEAT DOWN TO MY BVD'S, DEAL WITH KID AFTER KID, JULY THERMO-CLINES, RAIN FROM HELL.

SO DON'T EVEN ASK IF SHEEPSHEAD FISH. I TROUT FISH, IF YOU CATCH A SHEEPSHEAD, THAT'S NOTHING BUT BYCATCH ABOARD THE JETTYWOLF!