Monday, February 1, 2016

2/1- Daiwa Sokkou Knot Tool ..."HACKED!"





HACKED BY CAPT DAVE
(I save YOU money)




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty soon it'll be hot as hell and right back into yet another summer season. (UGH)

MY GAWD are charters with a Experienced Captain and all the tackle and bait ready to go, CHEAP for what you're getting around here.

LOOK AT THESE BOAT RENTAL PRICES, FUEL NOT INCLUDED, TAXES NOT INCLUDED AND YOU HAVE TO BRING ALL YOUR OWN "STUFF".

http://boatfloridarentals.com/boats.html

I'LL SAVE YOU THE TIME.

$375 (9-5pm) holy smokes!!

That's unbelievable to this die hard angler / fishing guide.
You clean your own fish. You get "what kind of bait" do we need? You bring fishing tackle, You bring ice, coolers, etc. And then probably pay top dollar for those fuel fill-ups at the end of the day.

BUT, YOU DON"T WANT TO FISH?
Okay, let's chat then.  I can do that and take you to some super cool places also. Because I know where I'm going and how to get there. I'll negotiate.