Saturday, January 14, 2017

1/12 - GARMIN ECHOMAP 94SV






"JETTYWOLF LIVE" - You'd about have to follow along from the beginning

Part 1 of my "Sounder Saga" - Raymarine Dragonfly 7 Pro... BEWARE, NOT GOOD   https://youtu.be/PjFxFBzXN6Q

Coming off 10 year old Raymarine C-120 & C70 MFD units with the whole she-bang, exterior GPS antenna, Raymarine DSM 300 ""black box"" under the console........

Then I brain farted!!

And thought, "Maybe the compact Raymarine DragonFly Pro 7 would be my next unit?"  So I bought one and was convinced now after installing it, why it's so popular with the Kayak crowd, or small boater.........It didn't come close to my expectations on a 26' commercial boat!!

So, I then went and bought a GARMIN ECHOMAP  94SV,  and installed it. Pretty Much all this happened in the same week!

Now I'm happy. The Garmin has everything I'd ever want. And I'm 100% pleased with this upgrade.

That's what this video is about.