Friday, June 23, 2017

6/23 - JULY 6th can't get here quick enough!

 I do alot of taking kids all summer. And I like it. Unlike many "inshore guides" around here, that turn into "Offshore Guru's" when the going gets tough. I have my perfect place in the sun, having fun with youngsters, 2 maybe 3 hours at a time. And I can do a few of these trips per day, which is nice.

BUT...I like taking photos. And it's a rarity if I can get the kids to hold a fish, let alone hold a fish for a super magazine quality photo.

So excuse the photos I'll be posting of them..."all summer long".






































-here's two cutie pie sisters from Minnesota with one of their pup Black Drum they caught.





NOW, WHO'S READY TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS?

AND THAT BUSINESS IS "JIGGING". NO 4 PERSONS PARTY BOAT TRIPS.

ONE OR TWO PEOPLE THAT'S ALL.

ALL I NEED IS A SLICK CALM DAY, SO I CAN ALSO TAKE THE FISHING BOW, AND GET A FEW SHOTS OFF AT A SPADEFISH, CUDA, OR COBIA.

I'M READY.....




















Williamson "Vortex" jigs....they spin!!
3-1/2 oz. and a few 5 ounce.


oh, the JULY 6TH THING. IT'S WHEN I TAKE BOAT IN FOR A TOP TO BE BUILT ON IT.