Wednesday, June 20, 2007

6/20 - CRASH......DUMP

I'm doing this entry on my dad's computer....(always wanting to be updated no matter what, I'm obsessed with having updated reports.)
Because my computer CRASHED!
It's now in the shop, for 2 days at least.

Then I have to re-load all my soft ware IE: digital camera, web site stuff etc.

In between, rain, phone calls and whatever else can break, I made it out today with some customers that I had on the boat 3 years ago. This time one brought his 8 year old son.

We had a ball.

Catching 10 - black drum,
1- Redfish, 2- flounder, and 7 -Speckled trout.....and of course some Ladyfish and Jacks and Bluefish.

Bags and bags of fillets!

AND THE 8 YEAR OLD CAUGHT THE MOST FISH, AND LARGEST!
isn't it always that way?
Kids & Women usually do very good.

Float-rigging and jig-n-shrimp combo meals caught them good.
And we missed the rain that's falling as of now as I write this.

PLEASE STAND BY AS MY COMPUTER GETS REPAIRED, AND SHOULD ONLY BE A DAY OR SO. I HAVE PHOTOS OF TODAY AND WILL RE-DO THIS REPORT AT A LATER TIME.

I ALSO HAVE TO CHECK EMAIL AT MY DADS HOUSE.

Isn't it something how we rely on these things anymore??

Blog, Photo's, web sites, reports, e-mail.........man I'm down when I do not have a computer.

It's a conspiracy!

Tomarrow, 3 passengers same deal. In river, light tackle float-rig fishing. YEP IT'S WHAT'S CATCHIN'.

New summer special prices......give me a call, today!
ISN'T IT TIME YOU CALLED THE "FLOAT FREAK", AND GOT YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER HOOKED ON FISHING??