Sunday, August 10, 2008

8/10 - What the hell are these????


















Check this out:

THESE STRANGE LOOKING BAIT FISH WERE CAUGHT BY A "REPORTS BLOG READER" of mine.

I have to say, "they sure do look succulent!"

I've heard that if you use these for bait, that they're pretty damn good baits, too.

I've also heard that if there's one, there's many...and fish like TARPON, love'em. (so do Kings, Sharks, Cobia, Flounder, Grouper, Snapper, Redfish, Trout, Jacks, Ladyfish, ....ya mean about every fish that swims in N.E. Florida waters????? Yep.)

Can ya' just imagine, if there was lots of these around, and the ocean water temp. was like...83 degrees, what you could probably catch?
--------------------
Now, if I could only have a day like this.....I'd be right where I wanna be fishing!!!!!!!!